I am currently a senior engineer at Loft, LLC. We are a consumer product development consulting firm focused on embedded systems, wearables, and medical/industrial instruments. I work with clients towards their goals for a product: using Solidworks and Creo for product design, managing suppliers and timelines, and creating presentations to visually express concepts and information.
Previous positions include:
- Mechanical Engineer, Fitbit (Aug. 2016 – Feb. 2018)
- Mechanical Engineering Intern, Fitbit (Summer 2015)
- Student Design Aide, Center for Engineering, Innovation, and Design, Yale (2013-2016)
- Industrial Design Intern, Studio Murmur, Chicago (Summer 2014)
- Researcher, Creative Action Lab (now Delta Lab), Northwestern (with Prof. Elizabeth Gerber) (Summer 2012)
- Business Manager and Tour Manager, Redhot & Blue and Whim ‘n Rhythm, Yale (2013-2016)